Lance Corporal Robert Graham Lew Leddy, 1st/7th ( Territorial ) Battalion, Northumberland Fusiliers. He died in hospital in France on 28th May 1915, aged 22, of wounds received in action in Belgium. He was the son of the late Hugh and Agnes Leddy of Berwick and is buried in Boulogne Eastern Cemetery. His Headstone is inscribed ” In The Shadow Of His Wings There Is Rest Sweet Rest”. The photograph shows the impressive Memorial raised to the 50th ( Northumbrian ) Division of which the Battalion was part until February 1918 when it was transferred to the 42nd ( East Lancashire ) Division as a Pioneer Battalion. It was erected near the village of Weiltje in the Ypres Salient where nearby the Division had fought its first action of the War on 26th April 1915.