Ford Church Interior – Smyles


To the glory of God & in memory of  MARGUERITE SMYLES who entered into rest July 4 1911.
The East window, choir stalls, organ, organ screen & other gifts have been placed in this
church by her husband James, First Baron Joicey July 4th 1914.

'The memory of the just is blessed'.

Scroll to Top