Brydon the Butcher when the shop was in Market Street
Hogg and Wood stained glass window,1801. (Can now be seen in the Marjoribanks Gallery in the High Street. The building was part of Hog and Wood for many years) That building was also the Bank of Glasgow
Hogg and Wood trade stand. Kelso Show
Four Generations of Rutherfordss
The Jingler Fishing Station. They fished from the English side. It got its name from the noise of water running over the gravel.
Photo of J & A Davidson premises in the background